- Connect Z CAM E2 to the computer through an Ethernet cable.
- Menu -> Connect -> Network -> ETH. Mode -> Direct
- Read the ETH. IP 10.98.32.1 (normally).
- Open your browser on computer and enter: http://10.98.32.1/www/html/controller.html
- Z CAM web client screen would show up.
- Go to Upgrade, select the firmware file and follow the step to complete.
* MAKE SURE THAT CAMERA IS CONNECTED TO A STABLE POWER SOURCE.
** MAKE SURE THAT FIRMWARE FILE IS NOT UNZIPPED BY THE BROWSER (SAFARI IS NOT RECOMMENDED) DURING THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS.
?Z CAM is a product line created by a team of innovative and creative people dedicated to develop high performance imaging products and solutions. Read more
Disclaimer: All product features and technical specifications state are subjected to Z CAM’s sole interpretation and explanation.
Contact us[email protected]
1A, F5, TCL International E City, 1001 Zhong Shan Park Road, Nan Shan, Shenzhen, China
Level 48 Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street,
Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Copyright ? Shenzhen ImagineVision
Technology Limited. All rights reserved.